Saturday, October 17, 2020

Raggs Gustaffe - Bubbling With Love

 

Raggs Gustaffe is a well polished reggae artist. His song Bubbling With Love, which feature Rose Fullerton, is a wonderful, mid-tempo song that really shows his talent as an artist. The song is mixed well with crisp snares and the song in general comes off really well. Raggs and Rose compliment each other nicely showing solid vocals and passion in the songwriting. This is a must hear.

For more info visit his website at https://sonnycole.bandcamp.com

5 comments:

  1. This is how reggae should sound. Great song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be adding this song to my playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool song. I love me some good reggae.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this very much. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete