Monday, June 26, 2023

Big Jim Davis - Still Thinkin' 'Bout You


 

I have had the pleasure of listening to many songs over the course of my career, and I must say that Big Jim Davis has certainly left an impression on me.

The song in question is titled Still Thinkin' 'Bout You, and it is a solid rockin' tune. The lyrics are poignant and heartfelt, and they are brought to life by the artist's emotive vocals. The subject matter is relatable to anyone who misses a past love.

One of the things I appreciated about this track was its production value. But what sets this song apart is the way it connects with the listener on an emotional level. Whether you are feeling joyful, sad, or somewhere in between, there is something in this song that will resonate with you. I really like how the vocals are layered.

For more on Big Jim Davis visit http://reverbnation.com/bigjimdavis

4 comments:

  1. This is a great song to dance to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good song. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim, I hope you see this. I really enjoyed your song. You have gained a new fan.

    ReplyDelete