Friday, November 27, 2009

CD Review: Bon Jovi - The Circle


Bon Jovi is back! I wasn't sure what to expect from this album when I bought it. The album starts with a highly energetic "We weren't meant to follow" and has some really good tracks that follow. I have listened to it a few times now and it feel like they have gone back to their roots with this album after flirting with the Country scene with "Lost Highway". Their sound is still truly unique and I believe it always will be. I think this CD is true to the Bon Jovi vision and incorporates current themes into their music. I must say this, I would classify this more as an "Easy Listening" album than a Rock album.
I guess in their old age they need to tone it down a bit. Still a decent buy!

6 out of 10 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment