Friday, August 19, 2011

New Music: Blackberry Wednesday

Blackberry Wednesday is a wonderful mix of Rock and Pop that you will absolutely love. Their first single "Hey I" sounds very Rock and had my head bobbing with it's driving guitar and drums.
The 5 band members Rod Henson (Vocals), Chris Leerskov (Guitar), Sir Lucien Croy (Guitar), Matt Martone (Bass) and Dave Wade (drums) really come together to create a great sound.
They sound very polished and as good if not better than anything out today. Check them out at their website http://www.blackberrywednesday.com


Their debut album "Start Again" is well worth checking out.




4 comments:

  1. I have heard of them before. they are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw these dudes perform before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am checking out their site today

    ReplyDelete