Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The Walter Scott Project - Mind Journeys

Walter Scott is an instrumentalist. His music is perfect to listen to in headphones and just zone out for a good hour or two. His song "Mind Journeys," is a relaxing, mid-tempo song that will put you in a trance with its melodic guitar. It is refreshing music that will clear your mind and cleanse your soul. I know it sounds odd, but you just need to experience it. The song is mixed well, and is the definition of quality instrumental music. Visit http://thewalterscottproject.org

6 comments:

  1. I love the guitar. Very well balanced song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued, now I need to listen to the song in headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. I will be checking out more info on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dig it. It is something I can vibe to.

    ReplyDelete