Saturday, June 15, 2019

Venrez - Hang The Predator

Steven Berez, Jason Womack, Victor Singer and Gabe Maska make up the band Venrez. These guys are well seasoned musicians and artists. Their song, Hang The Predator, is an alt rock track that has awesome guitar work. Lead singer Steven, fits the track perfectly with his grimy vocals. You want to get to know this band. They have a full schedule touring at the moment, so check their website to see if they are coming to your area. http://www.venreztheband.com

9 comments:

  1. Nice track. I will check out the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great music. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I checked this out. New fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool song.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed the song. Please continue to create.

    ReplyDelete