Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Byron Lacy - 14 Days Of A Down

Byron Lacy's song 14 Days of a Down, is an awesome electronic/dance song with a tight beat that makes you want to dance. It has very unique sounds that fit the song very well. I can imagine it sounding great in a club sound system. This is also a solid song to put on in the background at a get together and just vibe to it. The song sounds great in headphones, too because of the use of panning.
Get more info about Byron at http://www.byronlacy.com.

6 comments:

  1. Love the track, keep putting out good music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the drums and the change ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the background you chose. Kick ass drums too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be visiting his website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice song. Keep doing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just getting into electronic music. I enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete